This article applies to Email Merge Version 3 or later only.
You can do this by following the steps below:
* Open Outlook and go to your Drafts folder
* Scroll the folder list on left column of the main Outlook Window
* Click the + sign next to “Standss Settings” folder to expand the contents of the Standss Settings folder.
* Click the + sign next to “EmailMerge” folder to expand the contents of the EmailMerge folder.
* Select all the emails in your Drafts folder that you use as template and drag and drop them to the Templates folder displayed under the EmailMerge folder.
This will import the templates from Drafts folder to Templates Manager.